Dear DISCO Partners -
First and foremost, we sincerely hope that each and every one of you and your loved ones are safe and healthy. Through these unprecedented times, it has been inspiring to see the global efforts of communities helping each other and businesses finding nimble new ways to provide services.
As lawyers, we understand that the practice of law does not stop in the face of financial uncertainty and global emergencies. Given the recent guidelines from the CDC, we have taken the steps necessary to ensure our clients do not experience any changes in their DISCO experience while keeping our teammates safe.
We do not expect any interruptions to your service, as DISCO has invested in cloud-native design and a thorough continuity plan.
Here is an overview of our business continuity plan:
- DISCO has a business continuity task force that is meeting multiple times per day to adapt to the changing landscape and support our clients and employees.
- DISCO Managed Review continues to operate securely without interruption. DISCO’s reviewers are working remotely using the same secure and auditable cyber workspace.
- All project management, data operations, and technical support teams are delivering services normally.
- DISCO’s forensics team is able to provide remote collections of a variety of data sources.
- All DISCO employees are working remotely and are required to use their company-provided laptops which are subject to endpoint protection and DISCO data security controls and policies. Employees access computing resources no differently than when they are in the office, so the same endpoint protections apply.
- DISCO continues to receive media shipped to our office and ensure a timely handling of incoming data.
Additional resources available to you:
- The DISCO support team is still available 24/7.
- DISCO virtual training is free and available live or on-demand to help you deepen your knowledge of all our features. Get an overview of DISCO product features, become an expert DISCO Admin, and more during your time away from the office.
The situation is dynamic, and DISCO is here to provide the expert service and support you have come to expect from us. Please reach out to your Account Representative, Customer Success Manager or email@example.com if we can help with anything.
Stay safe and be well.
Kiwi Camara (CEO) and the DISCO Team