As the training program manager you will be responsible for developing an end to end training program for customer success team members. You will develop, launch and iterate on training to scale with DISCO’s ever growing business.
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to organize and develop training materials and certification programs, delivering scalable web-based methods and instructor-led sessions in coordination.
- Program and project manage training and development efforts and timelines, overseeing the design process and coordinating the delivery of training to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collect and analyze data to measure training quality and effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Instructional Design, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a Technology focused Learning & Development role focused
- Experience designing, administering training and developing programs including documentation of best practices and knowledge management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to tailor training and communication to wide range of audiences including senior level attorneys, litigation support specialists, technologists and executives.
- Motivated self-starter, able to identify, scope, plan and execute training initiatives.
- Experience training in Legal and AI subject matter.
Send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or submit your information via the form on our career page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.