We seek customer-focused individuals to join DISCO’s growing Services team. I In this role, you will help lawyers and legal professionals use DISCO software to be successful in their cases. A service mindset and interest in making customers happy is essential.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for solving problems and creating highly satisfied customers. The role requires sufficient technical skill to understand and address data file issues, identify and navigate network problems, and diagnose issues. The role also requires the ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical users, helping them meet their discovery goals.
- Work at an exciting and rapidly growing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company with a unique platform in the Legal industry.
- We use the latest customer service systems and workplace collaboration tools.
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment.
- Many high-profile clients offer a rewarding challenge for people who love to make clients happy.
- Works directly with customers advising them on how to best leverage DISCO in their day to day activities.
- Analyzes client’s needs, fully understands their requirements and determines the appropriate course of action.
- Provides customers with concise, understandable directions both over the phone and via email.
- Ability to identify opportunities for smart workarounds when necessary.
- Assists in preparing and reviewing manuals and instruction materials for both client’s and internal use.
- Handles multiple projects and priorities under stressful circumstances.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures for creating, updating and resolving tickets.
- Proactively monitors open tickets, contacts customers and provides updates on a timely basis.
- Works with engineering, project managers and other groups within DISCO to resolve technical problems and/or client concerns.
- Analyzes and remediates systems or network problems related to DISCO.
- Accurately logs and classifies issues to provide complete information for Engineering interventions, product improvements, reporting, and other needs within DISCO.
- Coordinates the processing, loading and exporting of data to and from DISCO matters, using various tools and methodologies.
- Proactively contributes to improvements in documentation and our product.
- Help defines business and technical requirements for improving the day to day activities of Technical Success. Implements and/or oversees implementation of agreed upon solutions.
- Contributes to DISCO’s mission to consistently improve its image both internally and externally.
- Displays professionalism, quality service and a “can do” attitude to internal members/departments of DISCO as well as external clients and vendors via written and verbal communication.
- A service mindset, with significant prior experience directly providing service to customers with a strong ability to empathize with and advocate for our customers.
- Knowledge of EDRM, including the ability to communicate effectively to both technical to non-technical audiences on the the life-cycle of litigation information.
- Knowledge of the litigation process, law firms, and a variety of legacy and current litigation specific software tools; particularly review platforms.
- Knowledge of various data storage methodologies; various review methodologies and systems, and methods of effective electronic production.
- Strong interest in technology with excellent problem-solving skills, with initiative to research and craft creative technical solutions.
- Ability to assist users in determining requirements and take ownership of client requests.
- Ability to handle high stress situations and deal successfully with conflict.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) in order to interact effectively with coworkers and clients.
- Attention to detail, strong organization and client-service orientation skills.
Required Experience / Educations:
- Bachelors Degree or significant relevant experience.
- Minimum five (3) years experience with technologies, preferably in a law firm environment.
- Prior litigation experience such as litigation focused attorney, paralegal or litigation support role highly preferred.
To apply, send an email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your information via the form on our career page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.