CS DISCO is fundamentally disrupting the legal technology market. Our engineering team is extraordinary, averaging 13 years’ experience with deep competencies in Big Data Platforms and AI. With the best lawyers and engineers as a foundation, CS DISCO hires the top 1% of product designers and product managers to deliver the most compelling UX in the history of legal technology. DISCO is known for its simplicity and usability. We invest heavily in design and product management to continue this differentiation. Simplicity isn’t simple, but it is a top priority at CS DISCO.
We take technology, design and product very seriously at DISCO. We ONLY hire “good humans” that have extraordinary IQ, passion and the discipline to “finish.” As we are passionate about what we do, we are naturally stimulated and thoroughly enjoy the ride each and every day.
Our Technology Stack:
- Web App – Front End (React, Redux)
- Web App – Back End (Python, Flask)
- Database Architecture: Aurora, Redshift, Dynamo, and multiple large scale Elasticsearch Clusters
- Compute Fabrics: Lambda, Auto-Scale ECR, Algorithmia (Lambda with GPUs).
- AI: Word2Vec, Convolutional Neural Nets
- Deployment: Docker/ECS
- Management: Datadog, New Relic, Kibana, Sentry.io
- Behavior Management: Pendo, FullStory
- 15+ loosely-coupled, fully-encapsulated subsystems with more on the way
- Collaborate with software and DevOps engineers to tackle customer issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues within DISCO application, data, and infrastructure
- Bridge communication between engineering and customer-facing teams
- Improve tier-3 support process and intelligently prioritize issues for highest impact
- Analyze system data to uncover recurring pain points impacting customers
- Build playbook of troubleshooting tactics to enable tier 1 & 2 support staff
- Manage meticulous documentation of technical troubleshooting process
- Act as customer advocate within engineering organization
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have 5+ years of technical support or software implementation experience
- Can identify areas of risk within a functionally-wide application
- Have customer-facing experience and a passion to solve their problems
- Can translate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Have experience in many of the following: Python, SQL, AWS, Linux, Kibana
- Have a desire to find risks, inefficiencies, and things that just don’t make sense
You might work on:
- Build tools to increase efficiency of investigating/resolving technical issues
- Define requirements for internal applications to drive organizational scale
- Implement system integrations to streamline cross-functional workflows
- Assist QA team in ensuring tests are representative of customer environments
- Interface with sales, account managers, and customers to collect requirements
Send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or submit your information via the form on our career page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.