CS DISCO is fundamentally disrupting the legal technology market. Our engineering team is extraordinary, averaging 13 years’ experience with deep competencies in Big Data Platforms and AI. With the best lawyers and engineers as a foundation, CS DISCO hires the top 1% of product designers and product managers to deliver the most compelling UX in the history of legal technology. DISCO is known for its simplicity and usability, and we intend to continue to invest heavily in design and product management to continue this differentiation. Simplicity isn’t simple, but it is a top priority at CS DISCO.
We take technology, design and product very seriously at DISCO. We ONLY hire “good humans” that have extraordinary IQ, passion and the discipline to “finish”. As we are passionate about what we do, we are naturally stimulated and thoroughly enjoy the ride each and every day.
Our Technology Stack:
- Web App – Front End (React, Redux)
- Web App – Back End (Python, Flask)
- Database Architecture: Aurora, Redshift, Dynamo and multiple large scale Elastic Search Clusters
- Compute Fabrics: Lambda, Auto-Scale ECR, Algorithmia (Lambda with GPUs).
- AI: Word2Vec, Convolutional Neural Nets
- Deployment: Docker/ECS
- Management: Data Dog, New Relic, Sentry.io
- Behavior Management: Pendo, Full Story
- 15+ loosely coupled, fully encapsulated subsystems with more on the way
- Analyze risk and complexity of the problem
- Develop automated tests in step with the dev team’s output
- Execute tests, analyze results, and file and track defects/improvements
- Build tools and frameworks to further automate high-quality software delivery
- Communicate the state of software development to stakeholders
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have 5+ years Software Quality Automation experience
- Can identify areas of risk within a functionally-wide application
- Can create functional test plans and develop Selenium-based implementations of those plans
- Have a desire to find risks, inefficiencies, and things that just don’t make sense.
You might work on:
- Participate in developing functional and non-functional requirements
- Coordinate with other developers on the team to fulfill regression test requirements
- Upgrade Jenkins to maximize test relevance while considering overall runtime
- Monitor test results, accelerating time to defect detection
- Develop test harness to empower other developers to quickly implement tests
Send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or submit your information via the form on our career page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.