Are you a marketing communication and content marketing superstar with experience in promoting SaaS software platforms and (or) legal technology (ediscovery) and looking for your next challenge? Do you have a successful track record with inbound and outbound content marketing? If so we need to talk.
This position is responsible for both internal and external content creation including the creation of content assets used to drive brand recognition, thought leadership, influencer marketing, earned media, and demand generation. The communications manager is responsible for the planning, creating, executing, and measuring of integrated marketing programs designed to promote DISCO.
- B2B Content Creation and Copywriting: Devise, plan and author engaging content (articles, white papers, presentations, emails, newsletter, infographics, eBooks, blog posts, press releases, videos, etc.) that will be distributed via various channels including email, website, webinars, social media, and live speaking engagements. Maintain content library and content governance process.
- Demand Generation: Own, develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns designed to engage and produce marketing qualified leads (MQLs).
- Sales Enablement Creation: Work with product marketing to help plan and author key resources such as positioning materials, customer presentations, datasheets, brochures, and product deep dives.
- PR Experience: Experience writing informative press releases and engaging with industry press, publications, and influencers.
- Collaboration: Work cross-functionally with sales, engineering, support, and financing in support of strategic marketing initiatives.
- Client Knowledge: Working knowledge of client personas, workflows, and pain points across law firms, corporate legal departments, and government market segments to help develop insights into key issues that matter most to our clients.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Leverage relevant data to plan marketing initiatives and regularly track, evaluate, and report on campaign metrics/ROI and adjust campaigns as needed in response to metrics and other key data.
- Budgeting: Responsible for managing project spend.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exceptional writing skills (Amazing storytelling abilities)
- Ability to translate technical capabilities into compelling business values
- Demonstrable experience in content marketing
- Experience in content creation
- Experience in creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Demonstrates outside the box thinking
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Product launch experience
- Proven project management experience
- Experience working independently
- Self-motivated and the ability to learn about new markets and products easily
- Problem solver
- Social media experience
- Agency experience
Education and Experience:
- Four-year college degree; MBA a plus
- 6-8 years of professional marketing, product management, or agency experience preferred.
- Experience in marketing for SaaS software platform for legal technology industries a plus.
DISCO is the leading provider of ediscovery solutions for law firms, corporations, and government agencies. With technology and services that automate and simplify complex and error-prone tasks that distract from practicing law, DISCO empowers lawyers and their teams to effectively manage discovery processes. DISCO is the ediscovery choice of leading U.S. law firms including litigation boutiques and AmLaw, Fortune 500 companies, as well as government agencies around the world.