Are you an experienced events marketing specialist with experience in promoting SaaS software platforms and (or) legal technology (ediscovery) and looking for your next challenge? If so we need to talk.
DISCO’s Sr. Event Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and executing corporate, field, and online events to engage prospects and existing clients establishing DISCO as the leader in discovery solutions. This role is critical to the marketing team and responsible for the demand generation efforts associated with each event. As an event expert, your daily responsibilities will include working closely with the marketing team and sales leadership to deliver on-time event logistics and identify event goals, content, and promotions. Events include corporate trade shows, local field events, meet and greets, lunch and learns, user conferences, happy hours, golf tournaments, charity events, online events, and more.
- Tactically lead DISCO’s event marketing efforts in North America. Responsible for overall project management and execution, budget management, identifying partners/vendors, content development, communications, analysis, and reporting.
- Manage all aspects of event logistics that include staffing, scheduling, shipments, onsite support, and event recruitment.
- Assist in the definition and creation of event goals.
- Establish relationships with local influencers, including bloggers or press to support DISCO promotional activities at events.
- Work with Marketing and Sales on event follow-up programs.
- Work with PR and social media teams to broaden awareness and reach of your field events, speaking sessions, and more.
- Manage all post-event activities including development and execution of follow-up plans for event attendees, uploading and tracking leads, wrap-up reports, etc.
- Manage multiple projects at one time, ensuring clear and proactive communication and follow-up with other departments and third parties to meet deadlines and stay within budget.
- Ensure leads generated by events are properly recorded and sent through the DISCO lead flow process and followed up on within the agreed upon timelines between Sales and Marketing.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Born leader
- Ability to manage external vendor relationships
- Travel required (up to 60%)
- Strong project management, organization, and time-management skills are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at building and maintaining strong cross-functional working relationships
- Superb organization skills and attention to detail with high level of personal initiative, accountability, and follow-through skills
- Ability to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Demonstrates outside the box thinking
- Flexibility and resilience, including the ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Experience working independently
Education and Experience:
- Four-year college degree; MBA a plus.
- 6-8 years of events marketing experience required.
- Experience in marketing for SaaS software platform for legal technology industries a plus.
DISCO is the leading provider of ediscovery solutions for law firms, corporations, and government agencies. With technology and services that automate and simplify complex and error-prone tasks that distract from practicing law, DISCO empowers lawyers and their teams to effectively manage discovery processes. DISCO is the ediscovery choice of leading U.S. law firms including litigation boutiques and AmLaw, Fortune 500 companies, as well as government agencies around the world.