DISCO review project managers (“RPMs”) work side by side with clients and our team of attorneys to leverage DISCO AI for the purpose of document review.
- Serve as POC for clients during DISCO Managed Review projects.
- Develop custom workflows in DISCO platform based on inputs from our clients. Optimize data populations for early data assessment, review and production based on client inputs.
- Create review workflows and administer DISCO databases. Advanced knowledge of the DISCO platform and its capabilities so that you can advise clients on how to use the technology for early data assessment, document review and production, trial and depo preparation
- Provide feedback and feature requests to the product and engineering teams
- Create and refine DISCO standard documentation, including but not limited to, review protocols, status reports, training guides and review workflows.
- 4+ years of document review management experience at a law firm, in-house legal department or consulting firm.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to manage multiple, fast moving projects at a given time.
- Able to change work schedules to support global client engagements in various time zones.
- Demonstrate exceptional problem solving skills with an analytical approach to providing solutions to clients.
- Strong knowledge of industry standard review and production tools including Relativity, Everlaw, Axcelerate, iConect, etc.
- Strong interest in technology with excellent problem-solving skills, with initiative to research and craft creative technical solutions.
- Attention to detail, strong organization and client-service orientation skills.
Education & Experience
- BA or BS required; JD preferred.