DISCO is looking for ambitious and driven Product Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. In this role, you will develop and execute go-to-market strategies for products and features, act as a thought leader for our products, inform product strategy, and help position DISCO as a market leader.
- Plan, create, coordinate, and execute on go-to-market activities for products, features, and services
- Partner closely with engineering to coordinate on product releases
- Create customer-facing content such as data sheets, white papers, case studies, and webinars
- Coordinate with marketing team on creating key deliverables
- Provide training and other enablement support to sales and services teams
- Work with customers to develop case studies and testimonials
- Conduct regular activities to communicate product roadmap and updates to internal stakeholders and clients via webinars, presentations, etc.
- Be an expert on our competition
- Act as a thought leader for DISCO products and services and have a deep understanding of the legal technology landscape
- Collaborate with product management and product design to inform new products and features
- Help inform product strategy and key decisions
- 5+ years of SaaS product marketing experience; legal technology experience is not required, but preferred
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of executives and large groups, in person, phone, or via video conferencing
- Excellent task and project-management skills
- Excellent people-management skills to work with cross-functional teams, clients, colleagues, and executives
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce
- Proficient in using Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing, or equivalent experience
Perks of DISCO
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to be a part of a start-up culture – fastest growing company in its space
- Unlimited PTO
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance, 401K
- Growth opportunities
To apply, send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or submit your information via the form on our career page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.