Are you a content marketing and marketing communications superstar with experience in promoting SaaS software platforms and (or) legal technology (ediscovery) and looking for your next challenge? Do you have a successful track record with inbound and outbound content marketing? If so we need to talk.
This position is responsible for both internal and external content creation including the creation of content assets used to drive brand recognition, thought leadership, influencer marketing, earned media, and demand generation. The content marketer is responsible for the planning, creating, executing, and measuring of integrated marketing programs designed to promote DISCO.
- B2B Content Creation and Copywriting: Devise, plan and author engaging content (articles, white papers, presentations, emails, newsletter, infographics, eBooks, blog posts, press releases, videos, etc.) that will be distributed via various channels including email, website, webinars, social media and live speaking engagements.
- Demand Generation: Own, develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns designed to engage and produce marketing qualified leads (MQLs).
- Sales Enablement Creation: Devise, plan and author key resources such as positioning materials, customer presentations, datasheets, brochures and product deep dives.
- Product and Competitor Knowledge: Maintain a deep knowledge of DISCO’s products and services as well as have a practical understanding of the competitive landscape within our market segments.
- Collaboration: Work cross-functionally with sales, engineering, support, and financing in support of strategic marketing initiatives.
- Client Knowledge: Working knowledge of client personas, workflows, and pain points across law firms, corporate, and government market segments to help develop insights into key issues that matter most to our clients.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Leverage relevant data to plan marketing initiatives and regularly track, evaluate, and report on campaign metrics/ROI and adjust campaigns as needed in response to metrics and other key data.
- Budgeting: Responsible for managing project spend.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exceptional writing skills (Amazing storytelling abilities)
- Ability to translate technical capabilities into compelling business values
- Demonstrable experience in content marketing
- Experience in content creation
- Experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Demonstrates outside the box thinking
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Product launch experience
- Proven project management experience
- Experience working independently
- Self-motivated and ability to learn about new markets and products easily
- Problem solver
- Social media experience
- Agency experience
Education and Experience:
- Four-year college degree; MBA or JD a plus
- 6–8 years of professional marketing, product management, or business development experience preferred.
- Experience in marketing for SaaS software platform for legal technology industries a plus.
Perks of DISCO
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity to be a part of a start-up culture — fastest growing company in it’s space
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance, 401(k)
- Growth opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
Founded in Houston, Texas in 2012, we provide ediscovery technology and services to more than 400 law firms, corporations, and government entities, including 75 of the AmLaw 200 and several prominent litigation boutiques. DISCO offers an end-to-end ediscovery solution that provides next-generation SaaS review technology, best-in-class services, and single-sourced managed review to give law firms, corporations, and government agencies total control over their data, workflows, and costs.
To apply, send an email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or submit your information via the form on our career page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.