CS DISCO is fundamentally disrupting the legal technology market. Our engineering team is extraordinary, averaging 13 years’ experience with deep competencies in Big Data Platforms and AI. With the best lawyers and engineers as a foundation, CS DISCO hires the top 1% of product designers and product managers to deliver the most compelling UX in the history of legal technology. DISCO is known for its simplicity and usability, and we intend to continue to invest heavily in design and product management to continue this differentiation. Simplicity isn’t simple, but it is a top priority at CS DISCO.
We take technology, design and product very seriously at DISCO. We ONLY hire “good humans” that have extraordinary IQ, passion and the discipline to “finish.” As we are passionate about what we do, we are naturally stimulated and thoroughly enjoy the ride each and every day.
As our Lead User Experience Writer at DISCO, you will:
- Develop and maintain our content roadmap
- Develop our content style guide and rules
- Become a subject matter expert in content for our eDiscovery platform and future DISCO products
- Work with UX designers to proactively review and author content
- Create in-product learning content--both on screen and via Pendo
- Author Knowledge Base learning content, which may involve both static and animated product imagery
- Review existing content and report on progress
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering as needed to accurately portray feature development
- Help develop seamless user flows and delightful user interfaces to guide our users through the product
- Manage DISCO’s external tone and voice while bridging the gap between our technical writing, marketing, sales, and training teams
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Possess strong discovery, information architecture, and copywriting skills
- Have prior experience working with product managers to deliver commercial software product
- Are a strong communicator and storyteller
- Are able to adapt messages and content for various audiences and platforms
- Quickly learn how to communicate technical processes and needs
- Have some experience working early with prototypes across multiple experiences
- Enjoy the content process: Audit > Strategize > Plan > Create > Maintain
You might work on:
- Style Guides
- Knowledge Base articles
- In-product and on-screen help text
- New feature launch pages
- UX content process designs
Send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or submit your information via the form on our career page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.