CS DISCO is fundamentally disrupting the legal technology market. Our engineering team is extraordinary, averaging 13 years’ experience with deep competencies in Big Data Platforms and AI. With the best lawyers and engineers as a foundation, CS DISCO hires the top 1% of product designers and product managers to deliver the most compelling UX in the history of legal technology. DISCO is known for its simplicity and usability, and we intend to continue to invest heavily in design and product management to continue this differentiation. Simplicity isn’t simple, but it is a top priority at CS DISCO.
We take technology, design and product very seriously at DISCO. We ONLY hire “good humans” that have extraordinary IQ, passion and the discipline to “finish”. As we are passionate about what we do, we are naturally stimulated and thoroughly enjoy the ride each and every day.
Our Technology Stack:
- Web App – Front End (React, Redux)
- Web App – Back End (Python, Flask)
- Database Architecture: Aurora, Redshift, Dynamo and multiple large scale Elastic Search Clusters
- Compute Fabrics: Lambda, Auto-Scale ECR, Algorithmia (Lambda with GPUs).
- AI: Word2Vec, Convolutional Neural Nets
- Deployment: Docker/ECS
- Management: Data Dog, New Relic, Sentry.io
- Behavior Management: Pendo, Full Story
- 15+ loosely coupled, fully encapsulated subsystems with more on the way
- Design, build, and test front end solutions using a wide range of modern UI technologies.
- Help in the execution of UI Architecture Roadmap: migration and building of a sophisticated, scalable, modern UI architecture.
- Evaluate whether existing software tools on the market can solve a particular business problem, or whether custom code is needed (buy vs. build).
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Enjoy the challenges of architecting a ‘micro-frontend’ architecture that does not compromise UX and end user performance SLAs.
- Consider yourself a closer, have experience in startup environments, and can deliver UI solutions with both high velocity and quality.
You might work on:
- Document Viewer UI that can support the viewing of multiple document types, such as: email, pdf, Excel, audio, and video, as well as solve the requirements of highlighting search terms and layering of user created products on top of them.
- Search and Search Results List that can support infinite rows and columns.
- A growing list of other complex UI challenges.
Send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or submit your information via the form on our career page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.