We are currently searching for an experienced Financial Analyst to join our Finance team. We’re seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, smart and energetic person to provide analytical and strategic support to our Executive Team. In this role, you will work closely with the Senior FP&A Manager, playing a critical role to support strategic decision making and assisting in achieving Company goals while adhering to budget guidelines.
As the leading provider of SaaSdeveloped by lawyers for lawyers, DISCO is reinventing legal technology to automate and simplify complex and error-prone tasks that distract from practicing law. DISCO has been embraced by more than 400 law firms, including 75 of the top AmLaw 200, as their first choice for innovative technologies that enhance the practice of law to help secure justice and win cases.
DISCO recently announced its global expansion with a new office in London to service law firms and corporate legal departments across the United Kingdom and Europe. Disco raised a $20M equity financing earlier this year with Bessemer VenturePartners, LiveOak Venture Partners and The Stephens Group. All three were existing DISCO investors and with the latest round the total investment in DISCO is more than$50M.
- Support in developing financial models and performance measures that support executives regarding financial decisions. Assist with the annual budgeting and monthly forecast processes across the organization.
- Partner effectively with various functional teams to update financial forecasts throughout the year.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements including detailed board reporting.
- Prepare monthly results comparing actuals to budget/forecast, ensuring the accuracy of recorded financial information and provide other supporting analysis of results as needed.
- Partner with stakeholders to provide financial analysis, business modeling, and other decision support.
- Assist in the reporting and understanding on the company’s performance to leadership using key performance metrics and dashboards; prepare summary commentary of findings.
- Understand the key drivers of financial results in to provide supporting documentation for budgets and forecasts.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality around corporate forecasts, product launches and other strategic initiatives.
- Support additional accounting and finance initiatives and ad-hoc projects as needed.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in Corporate Finance at a technology company or equivalent experience in investment banking, research, or consulting. BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent field.
- Master’s degree or MBA is a plus.
- Experience building financial models in Excel and providing financial analysis is required
- Ability to build working relationships with stakeholders and interact with Senior Management.
- Strong communicator, both written & verbal; reliable and responsive to email and phone communications.
- Excellent presentation, collaboration, and communication skills
- Strong, consistent work ethic with great attention to details and ability to focus on the big picture
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and work independently in a dynamic work environment.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Accounting and budgeting software experience is a plus.
Disco is an Equal EmploymentOpportunity Employer. Disco will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.