CS Disco Inc. is hiring enterprise sales executives to close six- and seven-figure ediscovery software deals with AmLaw 200 law firms and corporate legal departments. These are field-sales positions based in major U.S. markets.
You will sell the DISCO SaaS ediscovery platform as a replacement for incumbent solutions like Relativity, Recommind, Clearwell, Kroll, Concordance, and Summation.
- 5+ years initiating, developing, and closing complex six- and seven-figure deals in ediscovery or a related space.
- Consistently ranked as a top performer in your previous sales roles.
- Evidence of ability to create and nurture trust-centered, long-term relationships with clients that have resulted in substantial multi-year revenue growth through repeat business.
- Deep knowledge of ediscovery domain, including both technical and legal aspects, which you use in a consultative approach with prospects and client; you can provide examples of trusted-advisor status.
- Successfully sold to and worked with partners, associates, and ediscovery counsel at AmLaw 200 firms and/or C-level management, general counsel, and associate or assistant general counsel at corporate legal departments.
- Passion for representing disruptive, cutting-edge technology that directly challenges status quo products, perspectives, and user experience.
- Firm belief that the future of ediscovery is in the cloud, with talking points to support this position.
- Extensive network (> 200 contacts) of top in-house and outside counsel that you can leverage to generate new business in your first 90 days.
- Willing to embrace and leverage cutting-edge sales, marketing, and operational tools to gain insight into prospect and client behavior and accelerate sales and account growth.
- BA or BS required; JD a plus, but not required.
To apply, send an email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your information via the form on our career page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.