CS DISCO is fundamentally disrupting the legal technology market. Our engineering team is extraordinary, averaging 13 years’ experience with deep competencies in Big Data Platforms and AI. With the best lawyers and engineers as a foundation, CS DISCO hires the top 1% of product designers and product managers to deliver the most compelling UX in the history of legal technology. DISCO is known for its simplicity and usability, and we intend to continue to invest heavily in design and product management to continue this differentiation. Simplicity isn’t simple, but it is a top priority at CS DISCO.
We take technology, design and product very seriously at DISCO. We ONLY hire “good humans” that have extraordinary IQ, passion and the discipline to “finish”. As we are passionate about what we do, we are naturally stimulated and thoroughly enjoy the ride each and every day.
- Implement IT strategies that ensure compliance with rigorous Security Frameworks (ISO27001, SOC II, HIPPA HiTrust, etc)
- Make all software and services available in a cloud environment, to ensure supportability of an increasingly distributed workforce
- Configure and Manage client management tools (configuration management, malware detection, etc.) on both Mac OSX and Windows
- Control employee accounts
- Remotely support users
- Maintain global office networks
- Enable co-workers to do their best work through technology
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have solid understanding of information technology and information security
- Possess deep understanding of information security regulations
- Have production, at-scale, experience designing and implementing security controls
- Have experience implementing open source projects (OpenLDAP, OpenVPN, etc)
- Can present strengths and weaknesses of competing 3rd party and open source solutions
- Are comfortable defending implementations to external auditors
You might work on:
- Repeatable Desktop Imaging strategy
- Research and recommend a client backup solution
- Partner with business units to improve operational efficiency
- Recommend updated collaboration tools
- Assist in implementation of HRIS and ERP systems
Send an email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your information via the form on our career page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.