As the Director of Managed Review you are responsible for developing an innovative approach to document review and analysis. You will oversee the entire process from opportunity identification, workflow development and final deliverable preparation. You will be overseeing all domestic and international document review operations, manage client relationships from beginning to end and coordinator with Sales to support efforts relating to DISCO’s managed document review offerings.
- Set review workflow and strategy, run review and manage client relationship from beginning to end of project and beyond project scope
- Ensure that reviews are completed on time and within budget utilizing qualified internal or vendor staff that is available, trained, and productive.
- Coordinate project communication between clients and DISCO
- Train teams of other attorneys on the substantive legal issues relevant to each project
- Oversee teams’ progress, provide client-facing reporting, and ensure quality work product from start to finish
- Ensure coordination of facility & logistic considerations for each project
- Validate payroll and time utilization at regular intervals
- Strong technical skills
- J.D. or legal degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience managing document review projects
- 10+ years of experience with document review as an attorney in any capacity
- High degree of e-discovery experience and knowledge required
- Detailed oriented, resourceful, and driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter who is action oriented and possesses a strong sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and able to work well with a team
Send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or submit your information via the form on our career page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.