- Coordinates the processing, loading and exporting of data to and from DISCO matters.
- Ability to troubleshoot any issues encountered while working with load files, image files and native files.
- Ability to work with ediscovery vendors for such tasks as data collection and data processing; particularly the ability to review work performed, identify problems and work toward resolutions.
- Facilitates the administration and tracking of client data and performs periodic audits of same to ensure that DISCO is in-line with client’s case requirements and data retention policies.
- Work with engineering, project managers and other groups within DISCO to resolve technical problems and/or client concerns.
- Knowledge of a variety of legacy and current litigation specific software tools; particularly data processing platforms such as Ipro, Nuix, eCapture and LAW.
- Knowledge of industry standards in regards to ediscovery deliverables (load files, images, natives, etc.).
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL, MS Access) and basic programming
- Knowledge of EDRM, including the ability to communicate effectively to both technical to non-technical audiences on the the life-cycle of litigation information.
- Strong interest in technology with excellent problem-solving skills, with initiative to research and craft creative technical solutions.
- Attention to detail, strong organization and client-service orientation skills.
Education & Experience
- BS in Technology or Business fields; or significant ediscovery data processing experience in lieu of degree