CS DISCO is fundamentally disrupting the legal technology market. Our engineering team is extraordinary, averaging 13 years’ experience with deep competencies in Big Data Platforms and AI. With the best lawyers and engineers as a foundation, CS DISCO hires the top 1% of product designers and product managers to deliver the most compelling UX in the history of legal technology. DISCO is known for its simplicity and usability, and we intend to continue to invest heavily in design and product management to continue this differentiation. Simplicity isn’t simple, but it is a top priority at CS DISCO.
We take technology, design and product very seriously at DISCO. We ONLY hire “good humans” that have extraordinary IQ, passion and the discipline to “finish”. As we are passionate about what we do, we are naturally stimulated and thoroughly enjoy the ride each and every day.
Our Technology Stack:
- Web App – Front End (React, Redux)
- Web App – Back End (Python, Flask)
- Database Architecture: Aurora, Redshift, Dynamo and multiple large scale Elastic Search Clusters
- Compute Fabrics: Lambda, Auto-Scale ECR, Algorithmia (Lambda with GPUs).
- AI: Word2Vec, Convolutional Neural Nets
- Deployment: Docker/ECS
- Management: Data Dog, New Relic, Sentry.io
- Behavior Management: Pendo, Full Story
- 15+ loosely coupled, fully encapsulated subsystems with more on the way
- Gather, track, and supply all of the tools that are required to develop and build rapidly-changing services
- Improve and manage Jenkins-based build pipelines.
- Plan and implement improvements to build/release management toolset.
- Determine proper storage of build artifacts (including tools like Artifactory)
- Work with AWS Elastic Container Repository (ECR) to store Docker Images
- Optimize Test Automation Orchestration to shorten the feedback loop on code quality
- Manage shared DevTest environment, relied on by 50+ developers and hundreds of robots.
- Own Source Repositories (in Github)
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Strong scripting and programming skills - Python and Bash (some PowerShell)
- Have 4+ years experience managing complex Open Source Software build/test/release engines
- Intermediate Linux Systems Administration background (Debian)
- Experience with managing Docker containers
- Exposure to AWS Services (such as EC2 and Lambda)
- The hunger to think abstractly, look beyond the obvious, and reach far into the unknown
- Drive our journey to true “continuous” delivery
- Create templates and tools that empower developers to focus on writing code
- Architect production deployment automation and process
Send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or submit your information via the form on our career page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.