Software Development Engineer in Growth
At DISCO, we rely heavily on internal tooling and metrics to guide our mission of building and delivering the best legal technology in the world. Our internal operations and growth team provides the platform for measuring the success of that mission, enabling our executive team to quickly and intelligently make critical business decisions. In this cross-functional role, you will own the creation and maintenance of these software tools and metrics, collaborating with executives and other decision-makers across DISCO to design, build, and test the business intelligence solutions that empower them and grow the company.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies, from Salesforce, to BIME, to writing custom software tools, and everything in between
- Evaluate whether existing software tools on the market can solve a particular business intelligence or operational problem, or whether custom code is needed (buy vs. build)
- Design, build, and test software solutions, from end-to-end on your own, whether the solution uses 3rd-party software (e.g., BIME) or is custom-coded
- Collaborate with multiple decision-makers across the company to assess, plan, and prioritize projects
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Are a generalist engineer that enjoys working with multiple programming languages and platforms (including frontend and backend technologies), as well as configuring and administrating quasi-programmatic software like BIME and Salesforce – whatever it takes to best solve the problem at hand
- Desired but not required: Have experience with Salesforce programming in Apex
You might work on:
- Key performance indicator (KPI) dashboard for the executive team, including combining data from disparate sources, calculating metrics from those data, and intuitively displaying the metrics
- Automated variable compensation, invoicing, and billing systems, using a combination of Salesforce add-ons and custom billing logic
- Web-based calculator for use by salespeople to compare the cost of using DISCO vs. the competition
Send an email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your information via the form on our career page.