Professional Services Manager
Are you driven to see a project through to its end? Do you like working in a fast-paced, high-responsibility environment? Are you interested in joining a cutting-edge technology company? DISCO is looking for a Professional Services Manager with prior experience managing ediscovery matters in high-stakes commercial litigation.
The Professional Services team at DISCO is responsible for helping customers win cases using DISCO’s ediscovery software. By ensuring that we deliver an exceptional experience for every customer, Professional Services Managers at DISCO must maintain high customer satisfaction, and drive repeat business and broader adoption within customer organizations.
- Attain and maintain complete knowledge of the DISCO technology platform, including:
- Processing and ingestion
- Overlays and enrichment
- Database setup (users and roles, tags, tag groups, redaction reasons, folders, etc.)
- Search and review, including search syntax
- Filters and search visualization
- Mass actions
- Reviewer metrics
- Statistical QC
- Productions and privilege logs
- Predictive Ranking
- Best practices and workarounds
- Work closely with litigators and litigation support personnel to understand their goals and help them design and implement solutions throughout the litigation process
- Document project requirements and schedules, and track and report on progress
- Communicate with the data services team on ingest and production issues and the sales team on overall customer satisfaction and engagement
- Obtain client preferred practices and enforce them across matters
- Drive adoption of DISCO best practices
- Develop and improve written processes at DISCO for professional services tasks
- Train new users
- Five years’ experience managing ediscovery projects in high-stakes commercial litigation
- Strong oral and written communication skills internally, to lawyers, and to litigation support
- Practical understanding of commercial litigation from case inception through pleadings, motion practice, discovery and fact investigation, and trial, including federal and state rules governing the discovery process and discovery motions
- Problem-solving skills, including proven ability to apply technology to solve case team problems, design and implement procedures, build creative workarounds, and work with engineering on identified bugs and feature requests
- Driven, self-motivated and always looking for ways to improve offering and processes
- Personal ownership of projects, with a willingness to marshal the resources needed to ensure projects succeed
- A J.D. and experience as a commercial litigator is preferred but not required. Experience working in a high-stakes, high-stress commercial litigation environment in some capacity is required.
To apply, send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or submit your information via the form on our career page.