Government Sales Executive
CS Disco Inc. is hiring a government sales executive to specialize in local, state, and federal government accounts and contracts.These are field sales positions based in major U.S. markets.
You will sell the DISCO SaaS ediscovery platform as a replacement for incumbent solutions like Relativity, Recommind, Clearwell, Kroll, Concordance, and Summation.
- 3+ years initiating, developing, and closing deals in ediscovery or a related space.
- Consistently ranked as a top performer in your previous sales roles.
- Track record of high activity (10-15 face-to-face meetings per week) and proven ability to demonstrate ediscovery software solutions to partners, associates, paralegal, ediscovery attorneys, and litigation support professionals at litigation boutiques and AmLaw 200 firms.
- Ability to source referrals from clients and prospects and quickly build a local network at the user level to drive viral growth.
- Experience working with Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to source and nurture leads.
- Evidence of ability to create and nurture trust-centered, long-term relationships with clients that have resulted in substantial multi-year revenue growth through repeat business.
- Deep knowledge of ediscovery domain, including both technical and legal aspects, which you use in a consultative approach with prospects and client; you can provide examples of trusted-advisor status.
- Passion for representing disruptive, cutting-edge technology that directly challenges status quo products, perspectives, and user experience.
- Firm belief that the future of ediscovery is in the cloud, with talking points to support this position.
- Existing (> 50 contacts) network of local, state, and federal government accounts that you can leverage to generate new business in your first 90 days.
- Recognition that it takes a team to deliver an exceptional client experience —- from pre-sales to project closure; adept at partnering and collaborating with colleagues in all departments in order to exceed client expectations.
- Willing to embrace and leverage cutting-edge sales, marketing, and operational tools to gain insight into prospect and client behavior and accelerate sales and account growth.
- BA or BS required; JD a plus, but not required.
Location and Travel
- Disco is hiring in all major U.S. cities. Travel as required to clients within your territory as well as industry events and conferences.
About the Company
DISCO was initially developed at a litigation boutique in Houston. It was born out of the firm’s frustration with conventional ediscovery tools that were slow and difficult for lawyers to use. Instead of being forced to adapt our work methods to technology, we wanted to invent technology that works the way lawyers work. DISCO was the result, and today we are the fastest-growing ediscovery solution in North America.
At DISCO we are dedicated to bringing the best technology to bear on the problems of the law, developing innovative solutions that let lawyers focus on doing what only they do best. Come join us in our culture of growth, cutting-edge technology, and collaboration and be sure to bring your talent with you.
send an email with your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] or submit your information via the form on our career page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.