Enterprise Sales Executive
CS Disco Inc. is hiring enterprise sales executives to close six- and seven-figure ediscovery software deals with AmLaw 200 law firms and corporate legal departments. These are field-sales positions based in major U.S. markets.
You will sell the DISCO SaaS ediscovery platform as a replacement for incumbent solutions like Relativity, Recommind, Clearwell, Kroll, Concordance, and Summation.
- 5+ years initiating, developing, and closing complex six- and seven-figure deals in ediscovery or a related space.
- Consistently ranked as a top performer in your previous sales roles.
- Evidence of ability to create and nurture trust-centered, long-term relationships with clients that have resulted in substantial multi-year revenue growth through repeat business.
- Deep knowledge of ediscovery domain, including both technical and legal aspects, which you use in a consultative approach with prospects and client; you can provide examples of trusted-advisor status.
- Successfully sold to and worked with partners, associates, and ediscovery counsel at AmLaw 200 firms and/or C-level management, general counsel, and associate or assistant general counsel at corporate legal departments.
- Passion for representing disruptive, cutting-edge technology that directly challenges status quo products, perspectives, and user experience.
- Firm belief that the future of ediscovery is in the cloud, with talking points to support this position.
- Extensive network (> 200 contacts) of top in-house and outside counsel that you can leverage to generate new business in your first 90 days.
- Willing to embrace and leverage cutting-edge sales, marketing, and operational tools to gain insight into prospect and client behavior and accelerate sales and account growth.
- BA or BS required; JD a plus, but not required.
To apply, send an email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your information via the form on our career page.