Corporate Sales Trainer
CS Disco Inc. is hiring a sales trainer to rapidly onboard new sales representatives and train the existing sales team on new features and new product and service offerings.
You will support a B2B SaaS sales team selling the DISCO ediscovery platform.
- Develop and deliver training curriculum that covers details of our product and services offerings, market positioning and selling against competitors, operational tools (e.g., Hubspot, Salesforce, Zendesk), pricing, and sales best practices.
- Partner with sales leadership, marketing, engineering, services, and other departments as needed in curriculum development and delivery and sales rep certification.
- Assess sales team training needs and manage a sales learning roadmap leading to concrete certifications. Manage sales team compliance and reinforcement based on rep-by-rep needs analysis.
- Develop, measure, and report on success metrics to assess the impact of learning programs and develop insights for future training plans and priorities.
- Function as a core part of the sales team with a sales mindset and a relentless focus on driving sales performance and attainment of revenue targets.
- Experience owning a sales training program, including curriculum development and delivery and assessing team performance and training effectiveness.
- Knowledge of a wide range of sales methodology concepts and practice.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to digest technical information from other departments and group presentation and facilitation within the sales organization.
- Experience in the legal space, as an attorney in commercial litigation, at a vendor, or as an ediscovery attorney or litigation support professional, is strongly preferred.
- BA or BS required; JD preferred.
To apply, send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or submit your information via the form on our career page.